A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Leeds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Leeds is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leeds graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Leeds has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Medical Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Marlene Leeds DABMA and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Holly M. Leeds practice?
- Dr. Holly Leeds has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly Leeds practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Primary Care Doctors and Auburn General Practitioners.