A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Leeds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Leeds is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leeds
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leeds Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leeds graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Leeds has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Medical Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Marlene Leeds DABMA and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Holly M. Leeds practice?
- Dr. Holly Leeds has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly Leeds practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Family Physicians and Auburn Primary Care Doctors.