Dr. Holly Leeds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Holly Leeds?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Holly Leeds?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 7th, 2015

All I have to say is read all the other complaints about her. If you are thinking of having her as your docter BEWARE. She has,no compassion, verbally abusive, threatening, rude and she also has a power trip. If I wrote everything she has done to me in this last year I would be here all day.

June 26th, 2015

Stay away, she will demean you and treat you as if you are incompetent of knowing your own body. Her fix all is anti depressants, even though she was told they make me anxious, interfered with my sleep, and caused body facial ticks, not to mention the weight gain (which causes depression) and the withdraw from going off them. Have a cupboard full of pills she tried to push on me. I have been down that road and am not going back on those zombi drugs.

April 17th, 2015

Dr Leeds is rude and very unprofessional

January 26th, 2014

Chronic patient-abuser? Seriously?

She attacked me for 'double-dipping' in controlled medications. Subsequently, asking my doctor for any kind of new or different treatment usually just pisses her off. Her uncontrolled verbal, physical, and sexual abuse of patients is also documented here by the reviewers who preceded me. In conclusion, although Dr. Holly Leeds may not be a criminal, she needs to be put in her place.

September 12th, 2013

completely over steps her bounds

I came across Holly Leeds name while doing some research online. Our experience with her was many years ago (before doing online reviews was an option), but I can see she hasn't changed a bit. I'm amazed this woman is still practicing. My son is severely disabled, & she was one of his doctors while he was hospitalized once. She actually wanted us to stop giving him antibiotics, talking about the "quality of life in Tibetian terms", and told me I was keeping him alive for me, not him. Luckily my son doesn't have the ability to comprehend what she was saying. This woman has severe psychological issues. Control, thought patterns that don't allow her to listen to others, lack of compassion, amongst other things. I'm amazed that after the experiences people have noted here that she has not reflected on herself and her behavior, and sought out the help she obviously needs.

April 24th, 2012

Dr. Holly Leeds has provided excellent acupuncture treatment for Chronic Severe Peripheral Neuropathy and migraine headaches associated pain for more than two years. Her professionalism and caring attitude toward her patients is outstanding.

February 6th, 2012

Dr Holly Leeds is a professional and very caring Dr. who I have recommended to many of my friends. She takes time with her patients and has actually called to give test results and discuss next steps with me as well.

November 15th, 2011

i have never in my lifetime of many doctors for a lifetime of issues..ever met a more harsh..abrasive,cold hurtful,unsupported.mean spirited and down right shocking demeanor..that began with our first visit. If there were more choices of doctors to choose from in our remote area,I would drop her like a hot potato.she must hate life & resent her job Or maybe is out to hurt everyone she comes in contact with.She is overpowering as if to control the patient & gain her respect that any sane person would refuse to give. there may be an element of mental illness..to be kind. avoid her If possible..she is dangerous to say the least.She has no sense of others..even compared to most doctors..Watch your back!Be prepared

September 16th, 2011

Dr Leeds' Office, much like her demeanor, is familiar, comfortable and inviting. Her staff is sociable, but professional. Dr Leeds dedicates more than ample time for all concerns at every appointment. She is the most knowledgeable physician and uniquely well rounded individual that I have ever met. It is more than apparent that she believes in whole-body medicine; and she judiciously refers when needed.

August 16th, 2011

I have been treated with respect and kindness, was able to get 2 different appointments on the spare of the moment when I had an acute illness, and feel I have a good repore with everyone who works in the office. I am a returning patient and left previously due to insurance issues. I would highly recommend Dr Holly Leeds.

April 4th, 2011

When you get to Know The DR you will appriciate her great medical knowledge

THis is a very well trained DR whom I believe keeps up with her fields of expertise to a 4 star rating. She has an encylclopedix knoweledge of the human condition and medicine the best doctor I have had in the last 20 years.

January 13th, 2010

Office staff incompetent. Everyone who works there has a bad attitude. Horrible bedside manner. Actually pretty good doctor. Just don't need the attitude.