Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Holly Leider
Dr. Holly Leider, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Leider is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus, St Mary's Hospital and Froedtert Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Holly Leider has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Holly Leider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. George Walcott
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0.01 mi51
Dr. Nihad Yasmin
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Milwaukee, WI 0.01 mi7
Dr. Yoganand Gundamraj
Milwaukee, WI 0.01 mi16