Dr. Holly Leider MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 23rd, 2016
Don't Go to Dr. Holly Leider if you want Professional, Compassionate Care
I've had an awful time with Dr. Leider and just decided to end my relationship with her--as well as Aurora Healthcare. I had hoped to have someone who would offer professional care and occasionally assist me if health issues arose. I was wrong. I was never able to get an appointment and directed to use urgent care. My emails were not returned. I was just told that the initial visit, where an examination did not take place, was counted as a physical, even though when I made an appointment for my annual pap, I was told it was not a physical and I needed to schedule one rather than a quick check in. I've now waited for a month to see her for a respiratory issue only to have it canceled a week before the visit. I was waiting to give her a second/third chance in an impersonal world of doctors and health care but I will not be treated without dignity any longer. Ridiculous.

January 24th, 2014
Very unprofessional
She was extremely out of line, asked me too many personal questions about my job, and other things that did not pertain to why I came to the clinic. Apparently she quite the disdain for patients with Medicaid, and considers it "charity". I'm sorry but your opinion if needs to be kept to yourself . I'm sick you are a doctor, and your job to treat me. I have been a patient for many years at this clinic and never been treated so disrespectfully. I hope to never see this person again .

January 14th, 2014
Ms.
Dr. Leider genuinely cares about her patients . She "tells it like it is"whether you like it or not. I remember giving her a christening dress for Elise Sophia , which I had knit. When my son died , we had a good cry together . If you want a physician who will tell you what you want to hear , she's not a good choice!