A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Levine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Levine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Kristine Levine MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holly K. Levine practice?
- Dr. Holly Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly Levine practices Family Medicine near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Cloud, MN.
See Eden Prairie Primary Care Doctors.