A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Loesch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Loesch is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loesch
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Loesch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Loesch graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Loesch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Maria Loesch MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Holly M. Loesch practice?
- Dr. Holly Loesch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly Loesch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL.
See Oak Lawn Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Oak Lawn Endocrinologists.