A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Lorigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Lorigan is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorigan graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lorigan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly E Lorigan DO is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Holly E. Lorigan practice?
- Dr. Holly Lorigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Holly Lorigan practices Neurology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Neurologists.