inactive

• Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2015
Mrs.
Dr. Masel was the reason I was able to conceive and deliver my son naturally and without any fertility treatments. I suffer from Endometriosis and Polysistic Ovarian syndrome. I had been trying for 3 years to conceive. Two months after a succesful sugery performed by Dr. Masel, I became pregnant with my son. I have a very low to no tolerance for pain. I had the best, healthy and pain-free delivery because of the getle care Dr. Masel gave me. My son is a healthy and happy five year old. Dr. Masel is a professional. She is very knowledgable in her field of work and most importantly, she is extremely compassionate with her patients.

April 11th, 2012
If you can get pass the staff...Dr Masel is the best GYN
I have been a pt of Dr. Masel since 2009.She is caring and kind. And she aswers all of my questions.How ever latly her new staff have not been so kind. ..But like I said it the title If you can get pass the staff Dr. Masel is the best GYN.

April 4th, 2011
Overall experience
Dr. Masel delivered my baby boy this past fall and she did a wonderful job. She was very caring and patient towards my family and myself.

January 6th, 2011
BEST OB/GYN EVER
Dr. Masel is the best OB/GYN ever. She delivered both of my children and miscarriage. Her bedside manner is impeccable, and she is just as smart as she is kind. With my second pregnancy, I was very nervous that I wouldn't "get" Dr. Masel to deliver the baby (they do have four doctors there and in all fairness she does deserve a day off!) but it all worked out and now I have two beautiful children.

September 6th, 2010
I relocated to the area for job purposes and had a hard time finding a doctor. After tiresome of constantly traveling out of state to my main doctor, I found AWC and was given an (godsend) appointment with Dr. Masel. At the end of my first appointment, I was instantly impressed and amazed by her knowledge, expertise and her wonderful bedside manner, one that I have never come across in a doctor in my life! She is absolutely phenomenal and very compassionate. My mother and I absolutely adore her. I am sooo glad and lucky to have found Dr. Masel. Now, my life is better because of her.

January 15th, 2010
THE BEST OB/GYN EVER!!!
I love Dr.Masel! se delivered my first child and made me feel so comfortable. she is very easy to talk to. i highly recommend her to anyone!!

November 24th, 2009
The Best!
I love, love, love Dr. Masel! I switched OBs after my first pregnancy because I didn't like care-free and seemingly disinterested approach of all the docs in my old OB practice. After talking to friends and reading the DC Urban Moms site, I had a good feeling about Dr. Masel. And I was right! This probably sounds odd, but I actually ENJOY my visits with Dr. Masel. OK, it's not like going to a doctor's office is ever fun, but Dr. Masel is so strong, caring, and intuitive that it's great to feel that someone like her is looking after you and your baby. I noticed that all the comments here are equally glowing--except for one. Who am I to say, but the description is so at odds with everything I know about Dr. masel that I have to think something was left out of the review. The fact that it took three weeks to get a first-time OB (presumably?) appointment isn't all that shocking, given that some practices are putting first time patients out 6 weeks or more. And the fact that Dr. Masel turned out not to be available was probably due to her having to handle a delivery or maybe deal with another emergency or something else. I find it hard to believe that any doctor--let alone Dr. Masel--would arbitrarily refuse to see a patient unless there was a good reason for it.

July 21st, 2009
Dr. Masel Is Wonderful!
Dr. Masel is brilliant, compassionate, and so refreshingly down to earth. She does not condescend or take her patients for granted. She's instead a careful, thoughtful listener with a beautiful bedside manner. She's delivered both of my children and has made me feel so wonderfully comfortable throughout the entire process. I have no idea what happened to the other commenter, but I've never had to endure long waits when visiting the practice (certainly no longer than other doctor's offices). One thing to keep in mind is that there are 4 physicians and a midwife at their practice, and they deliberately have all patients see one of the providers at least once during the pregnancy because any one of the doctors in the office might be the one who's on duty the day you give birth. Thankfully, all the doctors in the practice are fantastic. But Dr. Masel is my favorite!!

July 10th, 2009
I have had fantastic experiences with Dr. Masel. She is kind, easy to talk to, not at all intimidating as some dr.'s tend to be, and truly listens to patient concerns and wishes. I highly recommend her.

June 26th, 2009
From a patient
Dr Masel is NOT caring at all!!! I was scheduled to meet her for first time apointment. I had to wait for 3 weeks to be seen by Dr Masel.... However, after waiting 3 weeks, I made it to my apointment and was SHOCKED to hear from the nurse that Dr Masel is NOT free to meet me. and therefore she assigned a nurse to come and talk to me! in sum, Dr Masel is totally unprofessional. I ended up seeing a nurse only! but certainly I had to pay for my visit to see the nurse only!!!! totally uncaring on Dr Masel's part to do that!!!

November 5th, 2015