A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly McDaniel, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. McDaniel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly McDaniel MD is a female Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Holly McDaniel practice?
- Dr. Holly McDaniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Holly McDaniel practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Pathologists.