inactive

• Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2012
Pass
I had her years ago when seeking diagnosis of possible hypothyroid. I had several symptoms such as gaining weight (no change in diet) and feeling cold (even on humid days). Before seeking blood results she just told me to wear a sweater and try cutting butter out of my diet.....though we discussed my diet and butter wasn't something I regularly used.She barely was wiling to give the time of day. I switchd docs and sure enough...I am hypothyroid.Guaranteed you'll wait an 45 mins after your apt. time to be called in, then guarantee wait of another 20-30 when in the room. She's rushed and seems disorganized...as well as doesn't listen to her patients who are the least bit educated on their own health.
Doctor's Response

The comments make no sense, I check thyroid on all patients, the fact that she saw the dr years ago ,implies a vintictive nature . I am not rushed or disorganized, if anything I spend too much time with patients,and have been told that I am a good listener

February 15th, 2017