A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly McNulty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly McNulty is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNulty
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNulty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly McNulty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McNulty graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. McNulty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly G McNulty MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holly G. McNulty practice?
- Dr. Holly McNulty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly McNulty practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors and Tucson Family Physicians.