A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly McNulty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly McNulty is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNulty
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNulty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly McNulty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McNulty graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. McNulty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly G McNulty MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holly G. McNulty practice?
- Dr. Holly McNulty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly McNulty practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians and Tucson Sports Medicine Doctors.