A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Jackson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Raass Miller MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Holly R. Miller practice?
- Dr. Holly Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Holly Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Obstetricians & Gynecologists.