A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Hofkamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hofkamp
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hofkamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Hofkamp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofkamp graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hofkamp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Milne Hofkamp MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holly M. Hofkamp practice?
- Dr. Holly Hofkamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Holly Hofkamp practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.