A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Milne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Milne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Milne graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Milne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Marie Milne MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holly M. Milne practice?
- Dr. Holly Milne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Holly Milne practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.