A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Hofkamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hofkamp
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hofkamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Hofkamp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofkamp graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hofkamp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Milne Hofkamp MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holly M. Hofkamp practice?
- Dr. Holly Hofkamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Holly Hofkamp practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.