Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Holly Mitchell
Dr. Holly Mitchell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mitchell is affiliated with Northwest Texas Healthcare System, Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital and Baptist-St Anthonys. Dr. Mitchell has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Holly Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Holly Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.
Dr. Ming Chen
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Amarillo, TX 0.01 mi39
Dr. Henry Bruton
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Amarillo, TX 0.01 mi31
Dr. Javier Dieguez
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Amarillo, TX 0.01 mi7