Dr. Holly Nath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Holly Nath?

March 5th, 2012

Not a kind doctor if she does't like you, cold-hearted

Ok my story is kind of a long personal struggle of 3years now over this now very big tumor(thanks to ignorance of doctors such as nath and just the hard nature to treat this tumor as well)on my private part, but here I am to evaluate Nath's attitude to face this and a special patient like me. Being special also is because I am also stalked and had some hard history in the background...but back to this doctor, she not only did not help with treating this (after 3 biopsies found vagina polyp with squamous atypia growth about 4cmx3cm large area,no surgery canbedone dueto its location)She turned a blind eye to it. Yes, she was smiling when she enter the room, but turned 180degree with derogative/judgemental comments at the end...not enough, she billed my appointment as "treating a mental patient", hello, you are not a psycologist which not give the right to do this, but how about having a bit sympathy and not judging so quickly...All in all, I have seen no less than 20 doctors for this ailment now bordering on being cancer,(both american and chinese doctors) I found this one most sly and indifferent. Go figure, sometimes a "terminal" patient needs just peace of mind and words of rationality, and she don't offer both. She is a disgrace to pamf which I have seen much more passionate and caring doctor who treated my other conditions with success.

September 7th, 2011

Dishonest doctor

I got LGSIL in my last pap. When she did the autopsy for me for further check. But in order to get me to do the LOOP treatment, she lied to me about the result(it's moderate but she told me it's severe). She insisted me to do the LOOP treatment right away. Luckily I didn't blindly listen but took the result to another OBGYN. I was told not to worry too much just wait half a year and see. After half a year my LGSIL is cleared and now I have normal PAP.

March 4th, 2011

It is very difficult to get appointments for the annual checkup with Dr. Nath since she's got a lot of patients, but if you are having a problem, it is pretty easy to get in to see her.

March 30th, 2008

Prenatal

I was given a prenatal be my PCP so when I went to see Dr. Nath, she just checked off the fact that I was taking one. She never asked anything more. I found out after the birth from one of the other doctors in her practice that I wasn't taken one that had Omega-3 so my baby had missed out on that all pregnancy long. I really wish Dr. Nath had been more thorough & checked on the prenatal. Other than this incident, she was fine.

August 3rd, 2015