A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Nguyen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Fdn Hosps - Harbor City & Carson
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Hang Nguyen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Holly H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Holly Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Holly Nguyen practices Pediatrics near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Pediatricians.