Dr. Holly Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Holly Johnson?

October 31st, 2014

Needs to Take Bedside Manner 101

She is a well-credentialed physician,judging by the vast array of certificates hung in the exam room. However, she severely lacks any compassion for a patient. Most of the visit is spent looking through the "one or two?" device or watching her do he computer thing -- little eye contact. When there is eye contact, there's no smile, there's no evidence of patience to absorb what she relates -- it's all matter-of-fact and why would you not blindly accept her recommendations. She could certainly take a lesson from the front office staff, who are smiling, helpful, and willing to help. I'm in process of seeking ophthalmology services elsewhere.

January 18th, 2013

Holly Johnson we are bright educated people

Unhappy with this person. Many patients and consumers are educated, have class, and need to be treated as such. EXPLAIN your treatment and diagnosis. Do not be cool and unengaged. Be courteous; you have been hired by a person to treat them. I treat my patients with respect and as an equal. I had to change docs you were so unavailable to good questions from me. . I have never felt as though the doc was as diffident as I felt each time. new doc and totally nice experience. We all are humans and most of us are bright, articulate and can exchange words with you quite well.

August 30th, 2012

Everyone...including doctor's can make a mistake.

I had an appointment today for an eye irritation (burn/itchy). The tech put an excessive amount of numbing agent in my eye...soooo much it was dripping down my cheek. When I got to see Dr. Johnson, she diagnosed me with a dermatitis problem because "I had dry skin under both eyes." I didn't know what she was talking about since I had not had any discharge these types of symptoms before with the right eye. The irritation was only in the left eye. She wrote a prescription for a topical ointment. I went to the pharmacy to fill the prescription. Once I got in my car to put on this ointment before going to work, I was astonished at what I saw...basically I had yellow (dried and now crusty) drip marks down my cheek...obviously from the numbing agent.I called the doc office to tell them I think I had been misdiagnosed...only to get a rude message left on my answering machine stating that "Dr. Johnson made a medical diagnosis...she uses the numbing agent all the time and know what it looks like...she is a medical doctor..." and these lines were repeated over and over...each time in a ruder tone. All I really wanted was someone to say, "Hey, come on in tomorrow, we'll have (another doctor) check it out...free of charge." Especially since I had dished out $80 for the copay and $40 for the ointment I DON'T EVEN NEED. I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone...and you can thank Dr. Johnson who think's that because she's a "medical doctor," she can NEVER make a mistake. Sorry lady...you did! Get over yourself.

February 1st, 2012