A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Poag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Poag is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poag graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Poag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- Benefis Healthcare -West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Marie Poag DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holly M. Poag practice?
- Dr. Holly Poag has 3 office locations.
Dr. Holly Poag practices Emergency Medicine near Butte, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Great Falls, MT and Lansing, MI.
See Butte Emergency Physicians.