Dr. Holly Rausch MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Westlake Village, CA

January 5th, 2016
Doctor Rausch is very friendly and a good doctor
Doctor Rausch is really very nice! I like that she makes eye contact while talking to me, rather than just staring at my zits as other dermatologists have done. She explains to me why she is prescribing things thoroughly and comprehensively. I would definitely recommend using Doctor Rausch as your dermatologist!

June 26th, 2015
Fantastic doctor would highly recommend
I have a hectic schedule and the flexibility of her schedule made it possible for me to see her sooner rather than later (I was able to have an evening appointment!) Dr. Holly Rausch is a wonderful doctor. She has fantastic beside manner, explains everything in terms that I could understand and was very thorough in her examination and explanation of possible options to resolve the issues I had. I would recommend her to anyone, she is one of the best doctors I have ever had.

May 27th, 2015
Could not be happier with Dr. Rausch--she's the best.
I have been a patient for several years and she is by far the best dermatologist i have found. I am very quick to change doctors if I feel there is a competence issue or they are short on people skills. Dr. Rausch knows her stuff and is very compassionate and caring. I really can't stand looking for doctors. I'm glad i finally found a dermatologist I'm happy with.