A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Robinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King`s Daughters` Hospital & Health Ser
- King S Daughters Hospital and Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Holly Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Holly S. Robinson practice?
Dr. Holly Robinson practices Pediatrics near Madison, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Vevay, IN.
See Madison Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hollie Robinson