Dr. Holly Romero Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Holly Romero?

Not wanting to treat the problem

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Dr. Romero, came into my daughter's hospital room acting like she wanted to help my daughter, but then ended up treating me like I was a bad mother, and abusing my daughter. She did a bone scan of my daughter stating they had to do this because of the crying that my daughter was doing. She did not want to diagnos the problem along with her her coworkers, they wanted to say I was a bad mother. This doctor is not there for the paitent, but rather there to take children from there parents.

Dr. Romero is a danger to her profession

Posted on September 29th, 2011

I would like to tell all parents to watch out for this Doctor. My experience was awful with what she did to my granddaughter. Dr. Romero had ordered a full body scan on my granddaughter at 2 months of age. Not taking the time to figure out what was going on she put blame on parents. Any Doctor would have taking the time to search records to find out how parents were treating child from main pediatrician before ever subjecting a child to this type of scan which they never do on a child this young because of cancer causing in later years. This was the worst experience of our lives at this hospital would never recommend it to any parent that has a sick child. It was found later that she had a bladder infection and severe kidney infection which damaged her kidneys for life. Now you tell me how this was missed because they focused on parents from advise of Dr.Romero. Parents go through so much stress with a sick child and this establishment added nothing but trauma to parents and most of all to Riley. So please take caution when seeing Dr. Romero always have someone with you for added support and document everything.

Asthma