A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Ross, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Elaine Ross MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holly E. Ross practice?
- Dr. Holly Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly Ross practices Family Medicine near Enosburg Falls, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Enosburg Falls Family Physicians.