A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Rothermel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Rothermel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Rothermel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothermel graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Rothermel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Rothermel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Holly Rothermel practice?
- Dr. Holly Rothermel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Holly Rothermel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.