Dr. Holly Russell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Holly Russell?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Holly Russell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 6th, 2015

I visited this office two times with a very ill child. They sent me home the first time with no assistance. My child continued to spike a high fever with additional symptoms and I went back. Dr Russell said "I need blood work taken and maybe the results will be in tomorrow". My son is 6 years old and she wouldn't offer antibiotics or medication to help ease his suffering. My son was scared and I pleaded for medication to rule out anything while blood work results were calculating. She refused and her bed side manner is TERRIBLE. I will never allow my children to be treated in her office again. They did NOTHING. I went to an immediate care facility and my son was diagnosed with a sinus infection and felt better within 12 hours.

September 29th, 2015

The Best

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Russell. Both of my kids have been seeing her since birth and they are now 7 and 3. She is honest and very easy to talk to. She is great with my kids as well!

July 22nd, 2013

FABULOUS doctor and staff

After my toddler's previous GP vanished, we were in a bind. With only Medicaid insurance, I was in a bind on who I could take her to. Dr. Russell's staff was beyond helpful in getting the needed approvals to see her as soon as possible. Upon entering the office I was immediately at ease with all the kid friendly decorations, toys and friendly staff. Dr. Russell was friendly with both myself and my child and put a nervous 2 year old at ease almost immediately. Her check up was thorough and with no fear from my baby girl. Would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Russell and her staff to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

May 1st, 2012

Wonderful Doctor

I would definitely recommend Dr. Holly Russell to others I know. Shes great and is wonderful with my children.

June 28th, 2016