A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Stewart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Stewart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Sharon Stewart MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holly S. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Holly Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly Stewart practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.