A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Salem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Salem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Holly S. Salem practice?
Dr. Holly Salem practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Buena Park, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians.