A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Salem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salem
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salem Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Salem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Susan Salem DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holly S. Salem practice?
- Dr. Holly Salem has 1 office location.
Dr. Holly Salem practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians.