A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Salem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Salem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Susan Salem DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holly S. Salem practice?
- Dr. Holly Salem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly Salem practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Buena Park, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians.