Overall Review

July 6th, 2015
My mother hates going to the doctor but is always happy to see Dr. Holly Salem. Dr. Salem always greets my mother with a beautiful smile and a warm welcome

May 11th, 2014
Great Doctor
Doctor Salem is always kind and friendly. She listens to everything I say and spends as much time as needed with me. I have seen her about 5 times over the past year and she is always professional and takes good care of my healthcare needs. I have never had to wait more than 5 or 10 minutes to see her. Wonderful Doctor!

July 25th, 2013
New Patient
I have signed up on my new insurance to go to this doctor. I am not reviewing, but wish to comment on the negative one that is posted by "my paid in the butt". This patient seems to think Dr. Salem is a chiropractor, talking about adjustments, etc. I doubt he got the correct practitioner.

February 13th, 2010
Failed to treat a simple issue, at my painful expense.
I went here to take care of a lower back problem. Although we talked at length about my symptoms, they totally ignored the problem (in treatment), but made sure I knew the importance of coming back on a regular basis. They have a program that shuffles you in and out much like a farm animal on slaughter day...in and out...It would be convenient for both of us in this arrangement IF they were taking time to fix the problems correctly. Instead, what you get is a generic adjustment rather than an accurate diagnosis. I went to her with a bulged disk (I asked specifically about this) and she said my lower back looked fine but my upper back needed work. On my last visit she stressed that I needed to talk about my x-rays, but needed to pay for a separate visit before she explained anything...another $35. She also did not adjust my lower back that day because it was too tight and painful, but was happy to charge for the other adjustments I did not really feel I needed. Neither did she further address the cause of pain in my lower back, but shuffled me out the door. After months of more pain I went to another chiropractor ( 45 minutes drive, but well worth it). He diagnosed me with a bulged disk, put me in traction, adjusted me, explained the issues I had and I was feeling 90% better by the end of the day. I usually like to leave positive feedback, but for this situation I feel like the public should know about doctors who don't have your best interests at heart.