A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Schachner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Schachner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Schachner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schachner graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Schachner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Caren Schachner MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Holly C. Schachner practice?
- Dr. Holly Schachner has 1 office location.
Dr. Holly Schachner practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Larchmont, NY.
See Larchmont Pediatric Specialists.