A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Sliger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Sliger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sliger graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Sliger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Marie Sliger MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holly M. Sliger practice?
- Dr. Holly Sliger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly Sliger practices Internal Medicine near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Tualatin Internists.