A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Stevens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Stevens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Ann Stevens MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Holly A. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Holly Stevens has 5 office locations.
Dr. Holly Stevens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salisbury, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC and China Grove, NC.
See Salisbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.