Dr. Holly Varner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

November 17th, 2015
Dr. Varner's office - poor communication / follow through
I liked Dr. Varner, personally. But the lack of communication and follow-through was astoundingly poor. I had to get a new doctor.

July 20th, 2015
Had to ask for the test I needed. Sent results to neurosurgeon. Got surgery in a month.

October 20th, 2014
RN, BSN
First of all, you have to wait a decade to be seen, that is if you can ever get an appointment. Oh, and if you are so ever lucky to be seen by the one and only "Dr. Varner", and do get prescribed medication hopefully it works and doesn't cause your organs to shut down because of lack of monitoring/follow-up. She is way to busy to see anyone twice a year! So if you are looking for a long term doctor -who will follow-up, monitor your medication closely,she is not the one for you.

February 25th, 2014
I just adore this doctor. I have been seeing her for 10 years. I even travel to the medical center just to see her since relocating her practice. She always goes above and beyond, no matter what it takes in order to find a solution to the problem. I can't say this with doctors these day.

February 14th, 2013
I found her to be very awkward and scatterbrained. She forgot everything about me between appointments. She would repeat the same tests! I think my year and a half long experience was a huge waste of money and time.

September 27th, 2011
Making an appointment was easy, getting in was the hard part. She took several personal phone calls while in the room with me. She did ask alot of questions. Ordered an abundance of lab work, and then just forgot about me. I waited 3 weeks and started calling, and leaving messages, after messages, after messages. I finally had to email the head of Neurology to get a response from anyone. He nurse finally contacted me to say that all of the labs were good, and wanted me to have several other test runs, all of which I would have to search for a doctor and schedule myself. Dropping the ball is an understatement, and I would not recommend her to anyone.

March 30th, 2011
The best...
I've been a patient of Dr. Varner's for around 10 years and can honestly say she is the best Dr. I've ever had. I don't know what I am going to do when she retires. ;)