A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Ward, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Northshore Regional Medical Ct
- Ochsner Medical Center-Northshore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly A Ward MD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Holly A. Ward practice?
- Dr. Holly Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Holly Ward practices Dermatology near Shalimar, FL.
See Shalimar Dermatologists.