Wonderful Dermatologist show details Wonderful Dermatologist
by Linda on Jan 15th, 2014

I was diagnosed with melanoma that was missed by a dermatologist in Crestview( Dr. Trapp). Went to the Moffitt Center for surgery. I now see Dr. Ward for a complete skin cancer check every 6 months. She is very thorough.

worst first office visit I've ever experienced show details worst first office visit I've ever experienced
Aug 22nd, 2013

This was undoubtedly one of the worst first visit experiences I've ever had. Not only did I have to wait over 25 minutes past my appointment time, but then Dr Ward certainly caught up on her schedule. Her assistant came in and asked my three-four questions. Then told me to undress - but leave on undergarments (event though I'd mentioned a specific spot that would require removal) She then agreed. Dr Ward came in - and literally maybe said 15 words - asked if I had any concerns (note she has NEVER met me before, nor done an exam). I told her three things - she looked at those and said they were fine. Then brielfly scanned arms, legs, back - never looked at my scalp - and said she'd see me next year. She left. No one returned to the room . I assumed then I was done - got dressed and left. My insurance paid her ~$125 for this - crazy - I would never recommend her to anyone.

Timely and professional show details Timely and professional
by Jackie Spencer on Aug 18th, 2013

Fully trust Dr Ward, along with her nurse Robyn they are timely, professional and personable. I would highly recommend.

Very Caring and nice Doctor show details Very Caring and nice Doctor
Oct 24th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Ward for 6 years and have never have to wait long for my appt. Maybe once or twice in 6 years. She is very caring and really listens to what you tell her. I would highly recommend her!

Mar 29th, 2011

She is very kind and easy to talk to. Immediately diagnosed me, and gave me medication that worked for my problem.

outsatnding show details outsatnding
by dave johnson on Aug 28th, 2010

i have had several minor and one major surgery with dr ward and she was outsanding understanding and professionali can't imagine any other dr to perform like she has

Top Notch show details Top Notch
Aug 4th, 2010

I could say enough about Dr Ward, she has an excellent,comforting bed-side manner, exceptional staff, efficient and straight-to-the -point. In fact, when I visit my family from Calif I make all my dermatology appts with her.

Garry King show details Garry King
Jul 20th, 2009

Excellent service

Great service & great value! show details Great service & great value!
Nov 23rd, 2008

I experienced my first facial peel this year. Dr Ward and her staff made it a rewarding, quick, easy and economical experience. I will never undergo another facial when I can get such professional treatment and results at Dr. Ward's office. She is a great doctor with an excellent staff!

KIND OFFICE AND CARING DOCTOR show details KIND OFFICE AND CARING DOCTOR
Jul 22nd, 2008

TRIED THE DOCTOR FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER A RECOMMENDATION FROM A NEIGHBOR. KIND STAFF AND PROMPT ATTENTION. I WAS FULLY INFORMED ABOUT MY SURGICAL PROCEDURE AND POST-OPERATIVE CARE.