Overall Review

May 10th, 2016
One of the top medical doctors in my life. I do not give Dr. Ward such a rating lightly. She is an excellent diagnostician .She is an outstanding surgeon, and all the other accolades that go with a brilliant doctor.

January 15th, 2014
Wonderful Dermatologist
I was diagnosed with melanoma that was missed by a dermatologist in Crestview( Dr. Trapp). Went to the Moffitt Center for surgery. I now see Dr. Ward for a complete skin cancer check every 6 months. She is very thorough.

August 22nd, 2013
worst first office visit I've ever experienced
This was undoubtedly one of the worst first visit experiences I've ever had. Not only did I have to wait over 25 minutes past my appointment time, but then Dr Ward certainly caught up on her schedule. Her assistant came in and asked my three-four questions. Then told me to undress - but leave on undergarments (event though I'd mentioned a specific spot that would require removal) She then agreed. Dr Ward came in - and literally maybe said 15 words - asked if I had any concerns (note she has NEVER met me before, nor done an exam). I told her three things - she looked at those and said they were fine. Then brielfly scanned arms, legs, back - never looked at my scalp - and said she'd see me next year. She left. No one returned to the room . I assumed then I was done - got dressed and left. My insurance paid her ~$125 for this - crazy - I would never recommend her to anyone.

August 18th, 2013
Timely and professional
Fully trust Dr Ward, along with her nurse Robyn they are timely, professional and personable. I would highly recommend.

October 24th, 2012
Very Caring and nice Doctor
I have been seeing Dr Ward for 6 years and have never have to wait long for my appt. Maybe once or twice in 6 years. She is very caring and really listens to what you tell her. I would highly recommend her!

March 29th, 2011
She is very kind and easy to talk to. Immediately diagnosed me, and gave me medication that worked for my problem.

August 28th, 2010
outsatnding
i have had several minor and one major surgery with dr ward and she was outsanding understanding and professionali can't imagine any other dr to perform like she has

August 4th, 2010
Top Notch
I could say enough about Dr Ward, she has an excellent,comforting bed-side manner, exceptional staff, efficient and straight-to-the -point. In fact, when I visit my family from Calif I make all my dermatology appts with her.

July 20th, 2009
Garry King
Excellent service

November 23rd, 2008
Great service & great value!
I experienced my first facial peel this year. Dr Ward and her staff made it a rewarding, quick, easy and economical experience. I will never undergo another facial when I can get such professional treatment and results at Dr. Ward's office. She is a great doctor with an excellent staff!

July 22nd, 2008
KIND OFFICE AND CARING DOCTOR
TRIED THE DOCTOR FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER A RECOMMENDATION FROM A NEIGHBOR. KIND STAFF AND PROMPT ATTENTION. I WAS FULLY INFORMED ABOUT MY SURGICAL PROCEDURE AND POST-OPERATIVE CARE.