Dermatologists
Florida Dermatology
11 10th Ave
Shalimar, FL 32579
850-651-3376
Locations and availability (1)

|  Wonderful Dermatologist  |  show details
by Linda on Jan 15th, 2014

I was diagnosed with melanoma that was missed by a dermatologist in Crestview( Dr. Trapp). Went to the Moffitt Center for surgery. I now see Dr. Ward for a complete skin cancer check every 6 months. She is very thorough.

|  worst first office visit I've ever experienced  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2013

This was undoubtedly one of the worst first visit experiences I've ever had. Not only did I have to wait over 25 minutes past my appointment time, but then Dr Ward certainly caught up on her schedule. Her assistant came in and asked my three-four questions. Then told me to undress - but leave on undergarments (event though I'd mentioned a specific spot that would require removal) She then agreed. Dr Ward came in - and literally maybe said 15 words - asked if I had any concerns (note she has NEVER met me before, nor done an exam). I told her three things - she looked at those and said they were fine. Then brielfly scanned arms, legs, back - never looked at my scalp - and said she'd see me next year. She left. No one returned to the room . I assumed then I was done - got dressed and left. My insurance paid her ~$125 for this - crazy - I would never recommend her to anyone.

|  Timely and professional  |  show details
by Jackie Spencer on Aug 18th, 2013

Fully trust Dr Ward, along with her nurse Robyn they are timely, professional and personable. I would highly recommend.

|  Very Caring and nice Doctor  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Ward for 6 years and have never have to wait long for my appt. Maybe once or twice in 6 years. She is very caring and really listens to what you tell her. I would highly recommend her!

|  show details
Mar 29th, 2011

She is very kind and easy to talk to. Immediately diagnosed me, and gave me medication that worked for my problem.

|  outsatnding  |  show details
by dave johnson on Aug 28th, 2010

i have had several minor and one major surgery with dr ward and she was outsanding understanding and professionali can't imagine any other dr to perform like she has

|  Top Notch  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2010

I could say enough about Dr Ward, she has an excellent,comforting bed-side manner, exceptional staff, efficient and straight-to-the -point. In fact, when I visit my family from Calif I make all my dermatology appts with her.

|  Garry King  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2009

Excellent service

|  Great service & great value!  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2008

I experienced my first facial peel this year. Dr Ward and her staff made it a rewarding, quick, easy and economical experience. I will never undergo another facial when I can get such professional treatment and results at Dr. Ward's office. She is a great doctor with an excellent staff!

|  KIND OFFICE AND CARING DOCTOR  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2008

TRIED THE DOCTOR FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER A RECOMMENDATION FROM A NEIGHBOR. KIND STAFF AND PROMPT ATTENTION. I WAS FULLY INFORMED ABOUT MY SURGICAL PROCEDURE AND POST-OPERATIVE CARE.