Family Physicians, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Coxhealth Outpatient Center
545 Branson Landing Blvd
Ste 508
Branson, MO 65616
417-335-7540
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

by Delayna on Mar 20th, 2013

I love Dr. Wherry. She was an amazing doctor and my delivery with my youngest son was a breeze! I have since moved out of state and have yet to find a doctor that is as great as her!

|  So far so good!  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

I just started with Dr. Wherry ad so far she has been a bit different than my old doctor, mainly more direct and blunt, which I appreciate. She does seem very busy, but seems attentive in the room. Very hard to get an appt but her P.A. Bridgette is great!

Dec 17th, 2011

My doctor was out of town, so Dr. Wherry was subbing in his place. I had never met or ever seen Dr.Wherry, but she took it upon herself to completely change my course of medication that my doctor of 2 years and I had finally worked out. She was not good at listen and thought only her way was the best. I could hear judgement in her voice and she even ordered what she called a "Random Drug Test." NOTE: Which came back Negative. I will not be filling the medications she prescribed me and have requested to not see her again. The staff was great, very caring, and even apologized for her.

Nov 21st, 2011

We love her. My whole family uses her. :-)

|  Congratulations a high c section rate. hmmmm???  |  show details
May 27th, 2011

I went into labor and was dilated to a four. My lovely doctor was on vacation so this one became my on call. She barely came in. Bedside manner was polite, but odd and not very personable. I had a epidural at an 8. I then, according to the nurse dilated to a 10. Wherry came in and said no your at an 8 still babies stuck let's start a pitocin drip. She kept pushing it. I didn't want it. I loved the baby inside me. She was like an army Sergeant. Anywho... The pitocin drip was so high I could feel it everywhere.. Babies heartrate was excellent before hand. She then moved the heartrate monitor and the heartrate dropped. Pitocin on high levels slow heartrate. My mom had all of us vaginally and was highly discouraged when the doc was putting me in the most rediculous positions to pop baby out. My mom and mother-in-law never saw such postions and my mom in law had most of her babies(6) at home and knows the squatting ones. Lovely! Well push comes to shove, Doctor fun takes me for a C-section. Horribly painful afterwords and lets just say mark looks like a check mark. Come to find out by all the nurses that since yesterday, since she's been on duty all births were c- sections... NO VAGINALS. Strange isn't it. She is a surgeon not a mommy doctor. Anyway, I go visit MY doctor one day later. Doctor checks me out and am terribly sore and in a wheelchair. I deal with pain well. I was smiling up to 8 dilation. Said Surgeon walks in gives me a hard time and says with a frown, "Why are you in a wheelchair". My Doc looks at her and says, " You just gave her a c section 3 days ago! Amazing! Aside from other issues with her. You want a baby doc. Either choose someone else. Make sure the doc is gonna be there or go to St. Johns. Skaags Lynn Allison is also wonderful. She is hard to snag though.

Jan 26th, 2010

She is very inconsiderate and does not know how to treat people. She would constantly walk out of the room without saying anything and would rarely say hello. She wouldn't even tell me when my next ultarsound would be! Overall, she is a very rude doctor and I would not recommend her to anyone!

|  Wherry was my ob.  |  show details
by Cass on Dec 4th, 2009

Dr. Wherry was my O.B for both of my babies and now is my kid's dr. She is very understanding. I would recommend her and i have. Thank you Dr. Wherry for everything.

Nov 5th, 2009

Dr. Wherry delivered my son last year. I was having high blood pressure through out my pregnancy. She ordered all the proper tests and took all the neccessary procautions. My blood pressure continued to stay high....so she enduced my labor 2 weeks early.

|  amazing!!  |  show details
by very satisfied on Aug 14th, 2009

Dr.Wherry is a very blunt and to the point dr. she is very kind, and compassionate when it comes to patient care. she treats you like she genuinely cares and not like you are just another patient on the list. I would highly reccomend her to anyone! she is an amazing dr.Thanks