Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Apr 29th, 2016

I went to go see Dr. Wherry for irregular periods (she was the only dr who could get me in). She spent very little time with me and acted like she didn't really care or value what I had to say. When she gave me a pelvic exam, she was extremely rough and made me scream and cry out in pain several times (I have a very high pain tolerance). She had this "suck it up" attitude. I will never go to Dr. Wherry again. Awful awful awful doctor.

A little help would be great show details A little help would be great
by Cathy on Jun 1st, 2015

At 40 weeks pregnant she decided to stop talking my phone calls even tho I was having problems. She had told the nurses in ob to insist that I was on complete bedrest but didn't give a reason. She says I'm having real labor just things aren't regular like they should be but REFUSES to help me along. Not a satisfied person right now.

by Michel on Aug 15th, 2014

Dr. Wherry is great!She is knowledgeable and put me at ease! I am not a patient for OB services but other female issues and find her very through. I am very satisfied with care I have recieved!

by Delayna on Mar 20th, 2013

I love Dr. Wherry. She was an amazing doctor and my delivery with my youngest son was a breeze! I have since moved out of state and have yet to find a doctor that is as great as her!

So far so good! show details So far so good!
Jun 7th, 2012

I just started with Dr. Wherry ad so far she has been a bit different than my old doctor, mainly more direct and blunt, which I appreciate. She does seem very busy, but seems attentive in the room. Very hard to get an appt but her P.A. Bridgette is great!

Dec 17th, 2011

My doctor was out of town, so Dr. Wherry was subbing in his place. I had never met or ever seen Dr.Wherry, but she took it upon herself to completely change my course of medication that my doctor of 2 years and I had finally worked out. She was not good at listen and thought only her way was the best. I could hear judgement in her voice and she even ordered what she called a "Random Drug Test." NOTE: Which came back Negative. I will not be filling the medications she prescribed me and have requested to not see her again. The staff was great, very caring, and even apologized for her.

Nov 21st, 2011

We love her. My whole family uses her. :-)

Jan 26th, 2010

She is very inconsiderate and does not know how to treat people. She would constantly walk out of the room without saying anything and would rarely say hello. She wouldn't even tell me when my next ultarsound would be! Overall, she is a very rude doctor and I would not recommend her to anyone!

Wherry was my ob. show details Wherry was my ob.
by Cass on Dec 4th, 2009

Dr. Wherry was my O.B for both of my babies and now is my kid's dr. She is very understanding. I would recommend her and i have. Thank you Dr. Wherry for everything.

Nov 5th, 2009

Dr. Wherry delivered my son last year. I was having high blood pressure through out my pregnancy. She ordered all the proper tests and took all the neccessary procautions. My blood pressure continued to stay high....so she enduced my labor 2 weeks early.

amazing!! show details amazing!!
by very satisfied on Aug 14th, 2009

Dr.Wherry is a very blunt and to the point dr. she is very kind, and compassionate when it comes to patient care. she treats you like she genuinely cares and not like you are just another patient on the list. I would highly reccomend her to anyone! she is an amazing dr.Thanks