A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Wyneski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Wyneski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyneski
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wyneski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Wyneski, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyneski graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Wyneski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly K Wyneski MD is a female Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Holly K. Wyneski practice?
- Dr. Holly Wyneski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly Wyneski practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.