Dr. Holmes Marchman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

December 23rd, 2013
staff very unfriendly
Holly Archer was wonderful..the rest of the staff could use a few lessons in customer service..very long wait in getting results from tests also.

November 2nd, 2013
patient
Dr. Marchman was very kind to my elderly mother. She is hard of hearing, but he made sure she understood his questions and directions. He is very "to the point" but with a purpose....to make an accurate diagnosis. I have been a nurse for 38 years and have become very cynical when visiting a new doctor. I would have no hesitation referring other patients to Dr. M.

October 22nd, 2012
Good doctor
Dr Marchman has always been kind, courteous,and knowledgeable in my contacts with him which include hospital rehab and office visits.

February 23rd, 2012
The same thing happened to me! He was so rude, would interupt me, and roll his eyes at me. He told me I was taking too long to answer his questions...sorry I was trying to give you all the information you needed to HELP ME. After 10 minutes of him treating me like that I finally just walked out. He nor his staff cared about my feelings and how he treated me. I would never refer him to anybody. If you want a good neurologist I recommend Dr. McDonald. He is just down the road from this man and actually cares about me and has helped me out!

January 23rd, 2012
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER
Was extremely rude.While he was asking me questions he would interupt me and try to answer the questions for me. EX: He had asked me when I quit doing the exercises MY doctor gave me and before I could give an answer he rudely jumped in and said "what like the month after?" Who in the professional field would be rude enough to do that. I would never refer ANYONE to him. He doesn't care about you just about the money. WORST "DOCTOR" PERIOD!!!