A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holt Maddux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holt Maddux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddux
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Maddux Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holt Maddux, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddux graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maddux has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holt Benjamin Maddux MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Holt B. Maddux practice?
- Dr. Holt Maddux has 3 office locations.
Dr. Holt Maddux practices Urology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Germantown Urologists.