A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holt Maddux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holt Maddux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holt Maddux, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddux graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maddux has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holt Benjamin Maddux MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Holt B. Maddux practice?
- Dr. Holt Maddux has 3 office locations.
Dr. Holt Maddux practices Urology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Urologists.