A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nimrod Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nimrod Tucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan