A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nimrod Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nimrod Tucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nimrod Holt Tucker MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nimrod H. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Nimrod Tucker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nimrod Tucker practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists.