A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holton Pearce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holton Pearce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearce
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearce Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holton Pearce, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearce graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Pearce has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hampton Regional Medical Center
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holton Timberlake Pearce MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Holton T. Pearce practice?
- Dr. Holton Pearce has 1 office location.
Dr. Holton Pearce practices Surgery near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Surgeons.