A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hom Neupane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hom Neupane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neupane
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neupane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hom Neupane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Neupane graduated from Chittagong Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Neupane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hom P Neupane MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Hom P. Neupane practice?
- Dr. Hom Neupane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hom Neupane practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Rheumatologists.