A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homa Hasnain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homa Hasnain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasnain graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hasnain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homa Hasnain MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Homa Hasnain practice?
- Dr. Homa Hasnain has 6 office locations.
Dr. Homa Hasnain practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.