A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homa Jackson Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homa Jackson Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson Porter
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Porter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homa Jackson Porter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson Porter graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Jackson Porter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homa Jackson Porter MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Homa Jackson Porter practice?
- Dr. Homa Jackson Porter has 12 office locations.
Dr. Homa Jackson Porter practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.