A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homa Jackson Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homa Jackson Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homa Jackson Porter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson Porter graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Jackson Porter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homa Jackson Porter MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Homa Jackson Porter practice?
- Dr. Homa Jackson Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Homa Jackson Porter practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.