Family Physicians
1608 Spring Hill Rd
Ste 100
Vienna, VA 22182
703-883-0900
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Average wait time, Lack of quick diagnosis, No Follow ups  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2013

After reading great reviews about the doctor, we went to visit the doctor for a pain I was having. After 15-20 minutes of the appointment I was called in for a bp checkup and then taken to the doctor. After hearing the issue, I was just given OTC pain relievers which btw i was already taking..I was asked to go for an x-ray and that I will receive a call from them regarding the same once . They never followed up with the patient.I went for a followup visit to her again, but still no diagnosis.. I am disappointed.

|  Top Notch Care and Bedside Manner  |  show details
by NG on Sep 17th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Behsudi for several years now. On a recent incident I felt compelled to compliment her and her practice. I had a severe pain one side of my face that resulted in my going to the ER. I was sent home and told to take Advil something still didn’t feel right. I called Dr. Behsudi’s office the front desk scheduled me immediately. It turns out I had a severe ear infection that the hospital failed to diagnose me with. Dr. Behsudi treated me right away with the utmost care and concern. It is rare to see a Dr. with such wonderful bedside manner. I am always amazed with the care I receive from her and she comes highly recommended from my family and myself.