Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Average wait time, Lack of quick diagnosis, No Follow ups show details Average wait time, Lack of quick diagnosis, No Follow ups
Nov 30th, 2013

After reading great reviews about the doctor, we went to visit the doctor for a pain I was having. After 15-20 minutes of the appointment I was called in for a bp checkup and then taken to the doctor. After hearing the issue, I was just given OTC pain relievers which btw i was already taking..I was asked to go for an x-ray and that I will receive a call from them regarding the same once . They never followed up with the patient.I went for a followup visit to her again, but still no diagnosis.. I am disappointed.

Top Notch Care and Bedside Manner show details Top Notch Care and Bedside Manner
by NG on Sep 17th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Behsudi for several years now. On a recent incident I felt compelled to compliment her and her practice. I had a severe pain one side of my face that resulted in my going to the ER. I was sent home and told to take Advil something still didn’t feel right. I called Dr. Behsudi’s office the front desk scheduled me immediately. It turns out I had a severe ear infection that the hospital failed to diagnose me with. Dr. Behsudi treated me right away with the utmost care and concern. It is rare to see a Dr. with such wonderful bedside manner. I am always amazed with the care I receive from her and she comes highly recommended from my family and myself.