Dr. Homaira Behsudi-Wali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Homaira Behsudi-Wali?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Homaira Behsudi-Wali?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2016

Worst doctor I've ever seen

Had a horrible experience with this doctor. Put me on a elimination diet but did not do appropriate testing that would address my thyroid issues. She put me on a supplement that I had very strong reaction to and then she wouldn't talk to me about this problem. Office did not give me valid receipts so I could file for insurance. Once my suboptimal thyroid issue was addressed at Steinmetz Center in Alexandria fatigue lifted and acid reflux subsided. I did have appropriate testing and follow up with the doctor at Steinmetz. It made a world of difference. Save yourself a lot of aggravation and don't go see Dr. Behsudi.

December 1st, 2013

Average wait time, Lack of quick diagnosis, No Follow ups

After reading great reviews about the doctor, we went to visit the doctor for a pain I was having. After 15-20 minutes of the appointment I was called in for a bp checkup and then taken to the doctor. After hearing the issue, I was just given OTC pain relievers which btw i was already taking..I was asked to go for an x-ray and that I will receive a call from them regarding the same once . They never followed up with the patient.I went for a followup visit to her again, but still no diagnosis.. I am disappointed.

September 17th, 2013

Top Notch Care and Bedside Manner

I have been seeing Dr. Behsudi for several years now. On a recent incident I felt compelled to compliment her and her practice. I had a severe pain one side of my face that resulted in my going to the ER. I was sent home and told to take Advil something still didn’t feel right. I called Dr. Behsudi’s office the front desk scheduled me immediately. It turns out I had a severe ear infection that the hospital failed to diagnose me with. Dr. Behsudi treated me right away with the utmost care and concern. It is rare to see a Dr. with such wonderful bedside manner. I am always amazed with the care I receive from her and she comes highly recommended from my family and myself.

June 14th, 2016