Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive), Hepatologist

1401 N Palm Canyon Dr
Ste 202
Palm Springs, CA 92262
760-864-4163
Locations and availability (4)

1.5

|  Caring and genuine doctor  |  show details
by Ms. Sushi on Apr 4th, 2014

Dr. Zadeh was wonderful. He answered all of my questions and took time to address all of my concerns. I would highly recommend him!

|  Lucky  |  show details
by Lucky Lady on Mar 29th, 2014

I was kept in the hospital for 3 days waiting for a visit from this doctor. After reading the reviews, I am so relieved that he didn't show up. I got very lucky!!!

|  Mrs.  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2013

I was kept waiting 45 minutes for my appointment and when I finally did see the Dr. he was very abrupt and couldn't get to the next patient fast enough. He told me the diagnosis i was given by the NP was totally wrong yet did not tell me if I do indeed have anything wrong with me. He is very abrupt and full of himself. I would not recommend this dr to anyone. Can I rate lower than one?!

|  Get a Second Opinion!!!!!  |  show details
by Dodged the Bullet on Oct 24th, 2013

Misread pathology report and diagnosed me with rectal/colon cancer. Devastating! Instead of referring me to an Oncologist, he referred me to a surgeon, who scheduled me for a surgery that would totally remove the rectum, anus, and part of the colon. No diagnostic tests were ordered: He said it was too large for him to remove. Had to be done by a surgeon. It was recently removed during an ultra sound by another GI who discovered the inaccurate diagnosis. I had been cancer free the whole time! Had it not been for the interception of a family member who is a doctor of radiology, I would have had an unnecessary life altering surgery done for nothing! I want this man and his "surgeon" stopped from doing this to some other poor soul, not fortunate enough to have a doctor in the family!

|  unethical  |  show details
May 4th, 2013

if you are considering this doctor, check out how many patient he sees per day. In doctors terms it's an astronomical. His practice is geared towards making the most money in the least amount of time to enable an earning of millions per month. Do your homework and don't be surprised if a simple colonoscopy lands you in the hands of a surgeon when he in turn has to remove parts of your colon, for a problem that a competent GI specialist would be able to take care of during colonoscopy. Do your homework, it's your life and your money.

|  one level over quackery  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2013

This was a referral. Never even examined me and sent me to the ER for "testing." The ER doc couldnt believe i wasnt examined and upon seeing the prob took care of it within 15 mins. So, i was out a hefty co-pay plus 8 hrs in the ER for, basically, nothing but incompetency.

|  He is bored and $ hungry  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2013

He only does a consultation, not an exam on your first visit. Any problems? Colonoscopy. They could skip right to the colonoscopy instructions over the phone and you can meet the Dr. at the time of the procedure. Waste of time and $ to see him. Never looks at your problem and yawns through the appt. PATHETIC!

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2012

This is one of the Best doctors I've ever had. He explains everything in a way I can understand. He is caring and he has the BEST staff.

|  show details