Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Nov 6th, 2015

Very knowledgeable and frank, just how I like it

Oct 5th, 2015

Best doctor I have ever seen. He saved my life. Thank you.

INVESTOR\PROPERTY MANAGER show details INVESTOR\PROPERTY MANAGER
by Clarence Ray Tate on Aug 28th, 2015

I met Dr. about 12 years ago in the at high desert medical center where the Drs there were about to cut out my colon because they did not really have a clue what my pain emanating from, my wife and I beg them to find another solation. So them said they would try a specialist from palm springs,we were open to any thing that didn't involve a colostomy bag. there walks in Dr. ZADEH a proud but knowledgeable man he found the problem within hours, now I had been in that hospital for over 2 weeks and had been having server pain in my abdomen after Dr came he was my earthy savior and now all these years later with a chronic condition of ulcerative colitis and major flairs ever so often and lengthy hospital stays he has Always came to my room with a kind, courteous, professional attitude, when ever he was their I felt that Now everything is going to be ok! Every hospital I have been to, all the staff knew and highly respected him he is truly a great man and a better doctor. Even when my insurance was acting shady he still saw me. My colitis is not completely gone in fact I'm having another flair up now and I call his office for advise and his chief secretary CRYSTAL got right back to me with precise directions and set an appointment for just a few days away..They are very efficient and friendly,even through his office is always packed they handle pressure very well. I would recommend his tender love and caring staff to any one that needs a fully quilifide and competent gastroenterologist he's made my life and condition much more manageable...

Not happy show details Not happy
by Kaya S on Feb 4th, 2015

I saw dr.Zadeh 4 years ago with intestine pain and stomach pain. After listening my problems he wanted to do colonoscopy and endoscopy. After colonoscopy he said everything looks fine. Also endoscopy I had couple months later he said fine too We couldn't find why I'm having pain. Like everyone else they say less stress eat good etc.. It's been 4 years and I'm still in pain, actually when I touch the area it's very uncomfortable. I don't know what to do. I'm still young and don't want this pain end my life me someday.

Very unprofessional show details Very unprofessional
by DJ on Dec 15th, 2014

Waiting time was over an hour and people say this constantly happens. That was written at 12:30pm when my was supposed to take place. Over an hour later, they called me in and were upset that I complained about the 1hr plus waiting and didn't like the review on Yelp. They asked me to leave and didn't want me as a patient. So be advised, if you do go here, don't post anything until your done or they will toss you. While I was there, one guy walked in for his appointment and could not wait that long so he rescheduled. They charged him $35 because he missed his appointment when actually, THEY missed the appointment. The guy was 91 years old and too sick to wait for his appointment. These people are crooks!

by jim on Jul 20th, 2014

very knowledgeable, caring and complete in his evaluation of my condition. Would highly recommend him.

Caring and genuine doctor show details Caring and genuine doctor
by Ms. Sushi on Apr 4th, 2014

Dr. Zadeh was wonderful. He answered all of my questions and took time to address all of my concerns. I would highly recommend him!

Lucky show details Lucky
by Lucky Lady on Mar 29th, 2014

I was kept in the hospital for 3 days waiting for a visit from this doctor. After reading the reviews, I am so relieved that he didn't show up. I got very lucky!!!

Mrs. show details Mrs.
Nov 20th, 2013

I was kept waiting 45 minutes for my appointment and when I finally did see the Dr. he was very abrupt and couldn't get to the next patient fast enough. He told me the diagnosis i was given by the NP was totally wrong yet did not tell me if I do indeed have anything wrong with me. He is very abrupt and full of himself. I would not recommend this dr to anyone. Can I rate lower than one?!

He is bored and $ hungry show details He is bored and $ hungry
Mar 17th, 2013

He only does a consultation, not an exam on your first visit. Any problems? Colonoscopy. They could skip right to the colonoscopy instructions over the phone and you can meet the Dr. at the time of the procedure. Waste of time and $ to see him. Never looks at your problem and yawns through the appt. PATHETIC!

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
Jul 7th, 2012

This is one of the Best doctors I've ever had. He explains everything in a way I can understand. He is caring and he has the BEST staff.