Gastroenterologist (digestive)

3.0

Not happy show details Not happy
by Kaya S on Feb 4th, 2015

I saw dr.Zadeh 4 years ago with intestine pain and stomach pain. After listening my problems he wanted to do colonoscopy and endoscopy. After colonoscopy he said everything looks fine. Also endoscopy I had couple months later he said fine too We couldn't find why I'm having pain. Like everyone else they say less stress eat good etc.. It's been 4 years and I'm still in pain, actually when I touch the area it's very uncomfortable. I don't know what to do. I'm still young and don't want this pain end my life me someday.

Very unprofessional show details Very unprofessional
by DJ on Dec 15th, 2014

Waiting time was over an hour and people say this constantly happens. That was written at 12:30pm when my was supposed to take place. Over an hour later, they called me in and were upset that I complained about the 1hr plus waiting and didn't like the review on Yelp. They asked me to leave and didn't want me as a patient. So be advised, if you do go here, don't post anything until your done or they will toss you. While I was there, one guy walked in for his appointment and could not wait that long so he rescheduled. They charged him $35 because he missed his appointment when actually, THEY missed the appointment. The guy was 91 years old and too sick to wait for his appointment. These people are crooks!

by jim on Jul 20th, 2014

very knowledgeable, caring and complete in his evaluation of my condition. Would highly recommend him.

Caring and genuine doctor show details Caring and genuine doctor
by Ms. Sushi on Apr 4th, 2014

Dr. Zadeh was wonderful. He answered all of my questions and took time to address all of my concerns. I would highly recommend him!

Lucky show details Lucky
by Lucky Lady on Mar 29th, 2014

I was kept in the hospital for 3 days waiting for a visit from this doctor. After reading the reviews, I am so relieved that he didn't show up. I got very lucky!!!

Mrs. show details Mrs.
Nov 20th, 2013

I was kept waiting 45 minutes for my appointment and when I finally did see the Dr. he was very abrupt and couldn't get to the next patient fast enough. He told me the diagnosis i was given by the NP was totally wrong yet did not tell me if I do indeed have anything wrong with me. He is very abrupt and full of himself. I would not recommend this dr to anyone. Can I rate lower than one?!

Get a Second Opinion!!!!! show details Get a Second Opinion!!!!!
by Dodged the Bullet on Oct 24th, 2013

Misread pathology report and diagnosed me with rectal/colon cancer. Devastating! Instead of referring me to an Oncologist, he referred me to a surgeon, who scheduled me for a surgery that would totally remove the rectum, anus, and part of the colon. No diagnostic tests were ordered: He said it was too large for him to remove. Had to be done by a surgeon. It was recently removed during an ultra sound by another GI who discovered the inaccurate diagnosis. I had been cancer free the whole time! Had it not been for the interception of a family member who is a doctor of radiology, I would have had an unnecessary life altering surgery done for nothing! I want this man and his "surgeon" stopped from doing this to some other poor soul, not fortunate enough to have a doctor in the family!

He is bored and $ hungry show details He is bored and $ hungry
Mar 17th, 2013

He only does a consultation, not an exam on your first visit. Any problems? Colonoscopy. They could skip right to the colonoscopy instructions over the phone and you can meet the Dr. at the time of the procedure. Waste of time and $ to see him. Never looks at your problem and yawns through the appt. PATHETIC!

GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
Jul 7th, 2012

This is one of the Best doctors I've ever had. He explains everything in a way I can understand. He is caring and he has the BEST staff.

Dec 19th, 2011