Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Great Doctor, Nice staff, Good location show details Great Doctor, Nice staff, Good location
by Meg R. at Yellowbook on Feb 18th, 2011 on yellowbook360.com

I`ve been a patient of Dr. Hajbandeh Dr. H for 4 12 years. I have referred my family and friends to him. He is very caring and I always feel like he makes time to listen to me. Treats me like a person and not a number. Gets me in same day if needed. Staff is helpful. Location is good near Hospital. Very happy with him.

Read Full Review at yellowbook360.com
by Meg R. at Yellowbook on Feb 18th, 2011 on yellowbook360.com

Read Full Review at yellowbook360.com
Great Doctor, Long time Patient show details Great Doctor, Long time Patient
by Meg R. on Feb 17th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Hajbandeh (Dr. H) for 4 1/2 years. I have referred my family and friends to him. He is very caring and I always feel like he makes time to listen to me. Treats me like a person and not a number. Gets me in same day if needed. Staff is helpful. Location is good near Hospital. Very happy with him.