A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homan Mostafavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homan Mostafavi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Mostafavi graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Mostafavi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mostafavi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Homan Mostafavi practice?
Dr. Homan Mostafavi practices Otolaryngology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Casa Grande, AZ.
See Gilbert Otolaryngologists.