A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homan Mostafavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homan Mostafavi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Mostafavi graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Mostafavi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homan Mostafavi DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Homan Mostafavi practice?
- Dr. Homan Mostafavi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Homan Mostafavi practices Otolaryngology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Casa Grande, AZ.
See Gilbert Otolaryngologists.