Otolaryngologists, Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist, Sleep Medicine Specialist

Gilbert Medical Campus
Enticare
3420 S Mercy Rd
Ste 107
Gilbert, AZ 85297
480-214-9000
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Good final results  |  show details
May 14th, 2013

I went to Dr Mostafavi a couple or three years ago. I agree with other reviewers that his office was a little messed up (long waits being the biggest problem), but, in the end, I had sinus surgery and it's been great. I can breath out both nostrils and have much less mucus and sinus problems in general. At the end of the day, when the doctor is cutting on you, that's when you need him to be good and he did a great job on my sinuses. If his office were run better, and maybe it is now, I would give him 4 stars.

|  Awful staff, LONG waits and I never had any issues resolved  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Major issues with scheduling as they got my appointment wrong even though they gave me a business card with the appointment time written on it, they said I was three hours early. When I had my allergy test done (never had one done before) they "forgot" to inform me that I couldn't have any anti-histamines three days before the appt. The wait is typically 45-1 hr.

|  Another YoungAnother arrogant Arrogant DR.  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2012

I have never waited so long for a crappy appointment in my life, to be seen by a PA, who seemed like she had no education, then a Dr. who left me with no treatment at all. Have been t another ENT since, much more educated Dr. by far.

|  No Longer a Patient  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

I was a patient for 3yrs, until this last year it has increasingly become frustrating and a waste of time trying to see Dr.Mostafavi. The staff is incompetant & just don't care. I waited 3hrs to see him for 3minutes on 1 occasion. Then was scheduled with his NP for all follow-ups. Not very helpful.