A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homan Salehi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homan Salehi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salehi graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salehi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homan Salehi MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Homan Salehi practice?
- Dr. Homan Salehi has 1 office location.
Dr. Homan Salehi practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.