Dr. Homar Martinez Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 8th, 2014

Best doctor ever

I first met Dr. Martinez when he was practicing in Staten Island, He is such an incredible physician, man and diagnostician. He took the time to listen to what I had to say when other doctors wouldn't. If it wasn't for him, I would not have known that I had a blood disorder. Unfortunately he moved his practice to New Jersey and he does not take my insurance. I have not yet found another doctor that can measure up to him.

July 17th, 2015