A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homayoon Sanati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homayoon Sanati is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homayoon Sanati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanati graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Sanati has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homayoon H Sanati MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Homayoon H. Sanati practice?
- Dr. Homayoon Sanati has 4 office locations.
Dr. Homayoon Sanati practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Hospice & Palliative Specialists.